Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Greatest Flight attendant ever!

I am drunk writing this (4ish in the am Madrid time) sorry for any miss spellings or just bad grammar in general. So there we are (me and Justin) walking onto the plane that was leaving Tampa heading to Philly. There is a Korean flight attendant that says hi…I reply politely as always…hello! Anyway I mumbled unpleasantly that I had a middle seat and this majestic Korean man assured me that I would be ok….in my mind I laughed and called him an idiot! I was wrong!!!! He came to be the greatest flight attended ever and this is why…Justin ordered 2 rum and cokes (delicious) and after being served our delightful drinks comes the Korean man 10 minutes later walking down the aisle with 4 airplane bottles of Bacardi which he sneaked to us! I did several fist pumps and yelled something to the fact of Yipppy yippy hipppa hooopa! Surely I believed he was awesome until while we were walking off the plane he handed us a bag filled with granola bars and 4 free Bacardi airplane bottles…I realized then he was an angel! May god bless this man!!!!!! Here is the pic of the bag!

3 comments:

MOM said...

Will the two of you get a liver enzyme test when you return from your trip?

MOM said...

Devils Brew!!

Anonymous said...

haha you make me happy dp, i was anxiously awaiting ur updated blog hope your having a blassst