Thursday, June 19, 2008

Greek Islands-Ios

A picture of my feet at the pool where we cooked lamb chops.
Jim.
Jason, Tom, and Bob....note bobs shirt.
Picture of the beach crew.
Oh hey sunset.
My Norwegian Babe...If anyone knows this girls name....please inform me. Thank you.
Tom, Jason, Jim, Me....Tom and Jim are from Dublin and Jason is from Colorado and graduated from USC.
I will Fly with you any day.
Rented some ATV's to get to some secluded beaches.


The boys pregaming.
Micheal, me, Jason, Jim, Justin.....Micheal is Jason's little brother and just graduated from Colorado.
Amazing day.....We went cliff diving and after we went to this awesome little swimming pool where we ate BBQ.
Cici...she wanted one last sunset with me.



View from our room.
Aaron my boy. This guy worked with Eric Bach last summer...awesome awesome guy. One of those guys you meet and you immediately like because you can tell he is a genuine and nice guy.
Killa Kam and Tay.....The A-team!
Yeo...this is one of Eric Bachs travel buddy he met in IOS last summer...He is still working there...awesome guy.
Me and my babe Cici having a convo while we enjoy the view.

Ios: Really really had a great time here....we met some amazing people. I was walking back from the bars (suns up) when i came across three Irishmen, and two Americans....one of the Americans was wrestling a table...i knew i would like these guys immediately.We ended up hanging out with them for the rest of the Trip. I have to be honest, i was sad to say good-bye to those guys. Hope to see them again...anyway i am in Mykonos right now and were having a blast. Should have some mykonos stuff up soon.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Oh my god, you two appear to be by the look of your pictures to be having the greatest experience of your lives thus far. Wow, the memories you both are making. I couldn't be more happy for you. I love you both. I sure as heck you both were sober before you made the decision to go cliff diving. I really do not want to know the answer to that question.

Mom