Monday, June 2, 2008

Finishing up Barcelona.

-On our last night we decided to do a Bar crawl and i really wish we would have done it on our first night because it was sooo much fun and we met so many awesome people. I only got one good pic because i was really having to much fun to worry about taking pictures...looking back i should have snapped a few.

-Barcelona was amazing...it really might be the best city i have visited up to this point in my life. I just really enjoyed the Whole culture. Everything from the beach to the international feel the city exudes is really amazing.

Sorry i haven't bee posting to much...it just really takes a long time to load the pics and when your on a trip like this you really don't want to be sitting in your hotel waiting for pictures to load. Anyway i am in the Athens airport until about 6 am so i am gonna post a bunch of stuff.




The dude in the middle may be the craziest person i have ever met...Australian Jim.

4 comments:

MOM said...

I need you to skype me asap.

ebach00 said...

keep postin' buddy, i'm lovin' it

Anonymous said...

Dave! just got caught up on ur journeys, looks like a blast, the monster is great.

MOM said...

I hate Italy!! I have no desire to go to such a brutal country. Go USA, Go USA.